Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

New Restaurant


Recommended Posts

Can anyone tell me the name of the new restaurant that opened up where Hole In One was in Riberas de Pilar? We ate there today and it was wonderful. I want to comment on their web page but can't remember the name.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Has not that been there for quite some time?

this from the guy who could not even find janelles rest. a couple of weeks ago after being provide with a google map and several sets of instructions. sorry, wont be taking your word for anyhting

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Upfront said:

this from the guy who could not even find janelles rest. a couple of weeks ago after being provide with a google map and several sets of instructions. sorry, wont be taking your word for anyhting

PLEASE...get a life, and spellcheck is free!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

But GreenGo, I paid for my copy. It was part of the newest new Internet Explorer 12.5+ which I downloaded for a small fee up here in Seattle, to replace the old MS EDGE last weak and/or week 

fee or fie Sorry if you do not understand the new spelling concept used on the newest MS software.

Don't you have the newist spellcheck softwair? Does not appear so.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, johanson said:

But GreenGo, I paid for my copy. It was part of the newest new Internet Explorer 12.5+ which I downloaded for a small fee up here in Seattle, to replace the old MS EDGE last weak and/or week 

fee or fie Sorry if you do not understand the new spelling concept used on the newest MS software.

Don't you have the newist spellcheck softwair? Does not appear so.

Am I the only one that see's johanson is joking around.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, johanson said:

I'm sorry folks, like happyjillin suggested, I was just joking. I just can't help it when when the hombre, Greengo (aka gringohombre) makes one of his funnier posts.

You managed to top him!

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, gringohombre said:

PLEASE...get a life, and spellcheck is free!!!

this from the guy who could not even find janelle's rest. a couple of weeks ago after being provided with a google map and several sets of instructions. sorry, won't be taking your word for anything. there. happy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Upfront said:

this from the guy who could not even find janelle's rest. a couple of weeks ago after being provided with a google map and several sets of instructions. sorry, won't be taking your word for anything. there. happy?

Are you alright??? You are repeating your post of yesterday, albeit correcting the spelling but forgetting the cap letters at the beginning of sentences. OK, I will play your game and repeat my first answer "GET A LIFE!!!" What does any of this have to do with the Original Post here??? I just wanted, and got confirmation that this is not a "new" restaurant. I had been there well before the lockdown and in fact had posted a very positive review here. Why can we not stick to the subject of the OP??? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

But we love your funny posts greengohombre.  You have got to admit that when you make a post you get a lot of responses. It is OK if you are not quite alright or not all there. May you have a great Monday evening.  :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gringohombre said:

Are you alright??? You are repeating your post of yesterday, albeit correcting the spelling but forgetting the cap letters at the beginning of sentences. OK, I will play your game and repeat my first answer "GET A LIFE!!!" What does any of this have to do with the Original Post here??? I just wanted, and got confirmation that this is not a "new" restaurant. I had been there well before the lockdown and in fact had posted a very positive review here. Why can we not stick to the subject of the OP??? 

This from the guy who could not even find janelle's rest. a couple of weeks ago after being provided with a google map and several sets of instructions. Sorry, won't be taking your word for anything. There. Happy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Upfront said:

This from the guy who could not even find janelle's rest. a couple of weeks ago after being provided with a google map and several sets of instructions. Sorry, won't be taking your word for anything. There. Happy?

#3 same post about nothing to do with the OP. I seriously think that you might need mental help. I hope that you have friends who can make an intervention!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2020 at 3:53 PM, mcintlm said:

Can anyone tell me the name of the new restaurant that opened up where Hole In One was in Riberas de Pilar? We ate there today and it was wonderful. I want to comment on their web page but can't remember the name.

 

I am a little confused.  Is this restaurant in Riberas del Pilar or San Antonio.  Don't think I have ever eaten there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Seriously...please get some mental help!!!

We have been trying to get you mental help, greengohombre, but you keep on refusing to accept help. We are there for you. Please let us help you.

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...