Chapala.com Webboard

Need to furnish a home....

15 hours ago, kam said:

Wow! Is anyone ever going to pull the plug on this windbag - he gets worse all of the time

It's really awful that this windbag has  55+ experience including with some antique furniture that has sold for 5 figures-jajajajaja and big SNORK! I have tried to help the OP, including fotos related to what they claim to want. and you and your buddies have done what in that respect.-DOUBLE SNORK! You are such a helpful poster to other board members[sarcasm dripping] -eh!

A philosophical question.....

Why is it so easy for some people to be able to engage Pedro in a charming, tit for tat, discussion/argument, and others, like me, can´t seem to get out of the starting blocks, like  their feet are planted in concrete ?

I should have taken debate in school when I had a chance.......

27 minutes ago, slainte39 said:

Why is it so easy for some people to be able to engage Pedro in a charming, tit for tat, discussion/argument, and others, like me, can´t seem to get out of the starting blocks, like  their feet are planted in concrete ?

27 minutes ago, slainte39 said:

Meet him where he is or leave him alone. I challenge anyone to show me an uglier “relationship” than I had with him on TOB. When he popped up here I ignored him for a long time. Now, I relate to him when I can and leave him alone when I can’t. It’s simple and works for me. I think it works for him too. We are old and will soon enough all be dead. Bygones. 

8 hours ago, Xena said:

Meet him where he is or leave him alone. I challenge anyone to show me an uglier “relationship” than I had with him on TOB. When he popped up here I ignored him for a long time. Now, I relate to him when I can and leave him alone when I can’t. It’s simple and works for me. I think it works for him too. We are old and will soon enough all be dead. Bygones. 

You betchum red ryder. We both have come to our senses-eh! No treading where one does not know of what they speak. I post about things I know emphatically to answer members questions as do you and also frolicking frivolities from time to time.

20 hours ago, Xena said:

So true, I should have said I was being satirical.  I either agree with him, which I do frequently, or just pass on by.

What´s to be gained by argumentation?.....other than verbal pollution? 

s

• Like 2