Chapala.com Webboard

The name of the man in San Antonio that does guitar and amp repair

9 hours ago, blankletmusic said:

Does anyone know this man's name and contact info?

Trevor Armstrong is correct

His wife Cassie works at Fenix Real Estate in SAT and is there every day, Mon. thru Fri., from 9AM on.  Stop by there or call her her at 376-766-1776, or call 331-038-4129, their cell #,  as she usually has the cel phone.  No land line.

He is usually also there in mornings from 9 to 10.

• Like 1

Trevor is known by all musicians in this area for fine service. If he could not do the work he would be honest with you. I have nefver heard a complaint in 4 years of being in the musical circles. He's a great guy as well as a good tech.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, virgogirl said:

Trevor is known by all musicians in this area for fine service. If he could not do the work he would be honest with you. I have nefver heard a complaint in 4 years of being in the musical circles. He's a great guy as well as a good tech.

That describes my experience with him.  Definitely recommend and it was a D35 Martin I had him working on.  He also suggested changing the weight of strings I was using and that has worked well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1