Chapala.com Webboard

Vida Bella Independent, assited living facility

lakeside7

I looked at that one several months ago and wasn't impressed. Some of the suites were just a bedroom with no windows. That area of Chapala is quite poor and has drug problems.

A facilitator gave me a tour of about 8 of them. Some in La Floresta were quite nice.The nicest one, I thought, was In San Juan Cosala. Next to the lake

• Like 1

Three of us just visited on last Friday. They have just completed remodeling. The spacious and lovely garden area has a grilling patio for weekly BBQs. A hot tub is planned. It is definitely considered an Assisted Living home to almost nursing care.

They have single, shared and couple rooms. All felt comfortable and home like with a friendly and caring staff. Small pets are welcomed.

When my situation requires a great deal of assistance to enjoy each remaining day, I could be happy there. I hope they want all my plants.

• Thanks 1

I toured before the open house and I felt the owner has her heart and soul invested in the longevity of the place. It is also her home. Maybe some need a more posh exisitence, but I believe that many would find it comfortable and homey. It is not like a nursing home, or even assisted living in the states that is more institutional. Her menu is well thought out and her goals for socialization and recreation are progressive. The price was reasonable by the month. I believe it will continue to only get better. Nice idea and I say hats off to Rebecca and I wish her much success in her vision to give seniors an option like this.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2020 at 11:29 AM, cedros said:

A facilitator gave me a tour of about 8 of them. Some in La Floresta were quite nice.The nicest one, I thought, was In San Juan Cosala. Next to the lake

Would you mind saying who this 'facilitator' is so that others might avail themselves of his/her services?  

TIA

On 10/20/2020 at 8:24 PM, RickS said:

Would you mind saying who this 'facilitator' is so that others might avail themselves of his/her services?  

TIA

Adriana Perez

• Thanks 1