Chapala.com Webboard

New Bank??

nutz

1 hour ago, RickS said:

IMO, it probably does no one any good to post a comment like this.  Why not just add a couple of sentences to give some validity to your opinion.  

People should be able to think for themselves without someone giving them directions.  Many write too much in the way of comments. If they can't figure it out they can ask. Why subject everyone to a lecture?

4 hours ago, RickS said:

IMO, it probably does no one any good to post a comment like this.  Why not just add a couple of sentences to give some validity to your opinion.  

Don´t be so quick to be "BEWARE"

The manager of this new banking affiliate to this area is a former Intercam executive, she has high qualifications.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RickS said:

? Did you not just lecture me and others while telling me to not? 

But trust me, I will not tread on your waters again.  

good

• Like 2

7 hours ago, slainte39 said:

Don´t be so quick to be "BEWARE"

The manager of this new banking affiliate to this area is a former Intercam executive, she has high qualifications.

You have to beware any new small banks in Mexico if you have seen what has happened in the past. 

9 hours ago, RickS said:

? Did you not just lecture me and others while telling me to not? 

But trust me, I will not tread on your waters again.  

You needed a lecture

• Like 2

10 hours ago, cedros said:

You have to beware any new small banks in Mexico if you have seen what has happened in the past. 

Beware of getting out of bed in the morning, you never know what terrible fate awaits you.

Beware of even being born, and having to deal with "small banks" 

Just be beware, and not aware, of everything.

• Haha 2

• 1 year later...

Excellent .. let me tell you. about bad bank like Actinver... horrible kept my money for 2 months. On positive note. 

BX+  very professional , offer so much more and you can give a check to be transfer, only 2 days... will deliver money to your home if sick or ...

100 pesos (5 $)   not bad... give you a credit card as well.. will recommend it 

All I know is that I have a checking, savings, and brokerage account with Actinver Bank/Brokerage for maybe 20 years, plus or minus a few years.

And I have never had a problem. Are they the best bank/brokerage lakeside?  I don't know. I just know that I am very satisfied with them

• Like 1

Actinver can be good.  It was, then we closed it when We became citizens.  A few years later we decided to open it again.  Then we did not know anyone there, and the person wanted to see and record our American passport.  As a Mexican citizen you are never to show a foreign passport as identification.  She refused to see our mexican passport.  So we just left.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, johanson said:

All I know is that I have a checking, savings, and brokerage account with Actinver Bank/Brokerage for maybe 20 years, plus or minus a few years.

And I have never had a problem. Are they the best bank/brokerage lakeside?  I don't know. I just know that I am very satisfied with them

lucky you.. was just horrible, and lying as well.  I'm so out of it .. thank God. 

On 10/11/2020 at 6:38 PM, RickS said:

Of course it is useful. No more needed to be written.