Chapala.com Webboard

BEAUTIFUL CAT WITH A HEART NEEDING A HOME

A black and  white cat with a short tail and a heart shaped figure on its right hip is in need of a home. He was found abandoned and in need of a double herniorrhaphy, had infected eyes and wasn't spayed. He is very friendly toward humans and follows you around but he is very aggressive towards other cats and dogs. He wants to be an only "child".

I would love to keep him but I have 5 rescues and he won't share the territory with any of them. He spends a lot of time sleeping and lives on a front enclosed porch with access to a beautiful garden.  He wants to be a house cat but he will not tolerate 5 other cats and they have been with me for  a long time. He had used a litter box but now he uses the garden which has posed no smell or other problems. He is devoted to humans. He has had all of his shots, a double herniorrhaphy and he has been neutered. The vet thinks that he is about 2 years old.

He is perfect for someone who lives in a place without animals who wants a laid back pet. He is very sweet and does not want to leave his territory so the vet thinks that he was just abandoned. I want him to find someone who will give him personal attention. I hope someone will love this poor creature and take him into their care.

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE A BIG HEART LIKE THIS CAT AT          trinitas03@gmail.com 

IMG_20200913_144340305.jpg

IMG_20200913_143848472 (1).jpg