Chapala.com Webboard

News from Lake Chapala Reporter/Puerto Vallarta Reporter/Guadalajara Reporter

5Jacks

30 minutes ago, 5Jacks said:

I totally get your points made above and I am going to drop this after making a few final points here.

This was not a personal conversation between friends or acquaintances. This was an exchange between a business owner and a frustrated prospect. I see nothing wrong in making that exchange public in order to warn others of what they might be in for when dealing with this business owner.

Being called a horrible human being and told to go f**k off was so way beyond any level of rudeness contained within my responses that it put me into revenge mode.

So yes, sometimes in life, one gets back what one gives out.

I agree, her response was very unprofessional and way over the top.  Like using a cannon to shoot a fly.  Not that you’re a fly.  I’m a Scorpio, I understand revenge mode all too well. Confucius says before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.  Scorpio says dig ten.  At any rate, I better understand now your intentions and very much respect your honesty and the manner in which you expressed your views.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dostortas said:

I agree, her response was very unprofessional and way over the top.  Like using a cannon to shoot a fly.  Not that you’re a fly.  I’m a Scorpio, I understand revenge mode all too well. Confucius says before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.  Scorpio says dig ten.  At any rate, I better understand now your intentions and very much respect your honesty and the manner in which you expressed your views.  

Wouldn't you know it? I'm a Scorpio, too. 🤍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Upfront said:

facts: unsolicited emails. illegally appropriating another company copyright name. stealing stories from other publications. leaves her prety much open afaic

Yup! I have actually seen this specimen live and in action. Fortunately  for her that most Mexicans are tolerant of a foreign woman's bad behaviour.

• Like 1