Chapala.com Webboard

New business directory - El Ojo del Lago

chapala

11 hours ago, Upfront said:

businesses have always paid to get their adds in there. lcs makes money from it. that is the sole purpose. i works but i agree it wont help you looking for the fifth restaurant.

LCS?  I thought the Ojo was owned by the same people who own this webboard and the real estate company, and Ajijic Tango.  

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Upfront said:

businesses have always paid to get their adds in there. lcs makes money from it. that is the sole purpose. i works but i agree it wont help you looking for the fifth restaurant.

EDIT businesses have always paid to get their ads in the LCS DIRECTORY. same principle applies. if you dont pay to advertise you dont get in so it is not a true directory

Re the  LCS Directory -  advertisers pay for an ad - various sizes available. HOWEVER, the yellow pages have single line listings, many categories, for additional businesses and services. An advertiser can also pay just to have "their" business enclosed in a box to set it off from the other listings. The list is updated yearly with additions (new restaurants for example) and deletions or changes  if LCS is aware of a business closing, moved, etc/