Chapala.com Webboard

Ophthalmologist needed

Estrellas

2 hours ago, Estrellas said:

Looking for an ophthalmologist who has a practice here or comes to Lakeside weekly. Do they do surgery here or always in Guad?

Thanks for any help.

Dr. Claudia...Eye Center Chapala...333-403-3857. Cataract surgery both eyes...The best...now 4D sight.  Office above the IMS center just before Chapala from the west mountainside. Great examination there but surgery center in Guadalajara with all the latest and most modern equipment.  

• Like 5

I have had several retina surgeries at Clinica Santa Lucia, with Dr. Roig.  I can still see, even after having been totally blind in one eye, and nearly so in the other.

It is an excellent clinic. I know of none better.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 1:16 PM, Alpha1 said:

If you wish to go to Guadalajara...Dr. Humberto Ruíz Orozco

Clínica Santa Lucía the only place I go to for eye care.

http://www.clinicasantalucia.com.mx/en/

I tried completing the form on their web site and it will not accept my phone number.  I called the phone numbers, and it is taking me nowhere.  Perhaps I don't understand all that it says.  Any suggestions?

18 hours ago, Zeb said:

I tried completing the form on their web site and it will not accept my phone number.  I called the phone numbers, and it is taking me nowhere.  Perhaps I don't understand all that it says.  Any suggestions?

administracion@clinicasantalucia.com.mx

You can email if you have difficulty with the phone. However the phone would be preferable.