Chapala.com Webboard

SE Ajijic, continual TelMex internet disconnects

Mainecoons

Ourselves and 2 neighbors are experiencing a constant problem with TelMex internet dropping the server, not the carrier signal.  Gets worse as the day goes on.

Anyone else seeing this?

It is disappointing, we've gotten steady if not real speedy service from TelMex for years but in the last few months we have had neither.

9 hours ago, Out1 said:

I have been having internet problems with both Telmex and Ilox for 3-4 days.

Do a speed test at nperf.com and you can see the bandwidth drop out to zero within the 10-15 second test.

We are having issues with Ilox hiccupping, too.  We haven't yet reported as most of the time our speedtests look fine, but those momentary drops make TV streaming somewhat maddening.  Though for internet on PC's, it's fine.  Have you reported?  We are lower Ajijic.  

1 hour ago, Bisbee Gal said:

We are having issues with Ilox hiccupping, too.  We haven't yet reported as most of the time our speedtests look fine, but those momentary drops make TV streaming somewhat maddening.  Though for internet on PC's, it's fine.  Have you reported?  We are lower Ajijic.  

We are central Ajijic near the lake; TV streaming has been a problem. I reported it to Ilox by email on Saturday; no answer yet.

7 minutes ago, Out1 said:

We are central Ajijic near the lake; TV streaming has been a problem. I reported it to Ilox by email on Saturday; no answer yet.

We are on Independencia.  Will report today.  Was hesitant given how most speed tests look fine, don't always catch the 'drop.'