Chapala.com Webboard

Great Thai Food

All Day

There is a couple who are making Thai food for delivery only.  It's the best I've had since I've lived here and compares favorably to some of my favorite Thai restaurants from NOB.  You have to order in advance.  They are open Wed - Sat 1:00 - 7:30.  If you want a delivery on Saturday you should probably order Friday.  

Priscila & Eduardo
Phone: 984 139 4977 (you can order on Whatsapp or call - English is spoken).  Here is a link Thai Food and More and here is the regular menu.  You won't be disappointed.

1. Tod Mon Goong (fried Shrimp cake accompanied by sweet chili sauce with mango) $75 pesos
2. Vegetarian Pad Thai $80, Chicken $ 90 or Shrimp $120 pesos
3. Fresh Spring Rolls $ 50
4. Egg rolls (3) $ 65
5. Sweet & Sour with fried rice $ 85
6. Pad Kee Mao (Rice and vegetable noodles sauteed with a black sauce, garlic, serrano and basil)
     Vegetarian $ 80, Chicken $ 90 or Shrimp $120 pesos.
7. Chicken satay with Peanut sauce $ 65
8. Green curry accompanied with jasmine rice Vegetarian $ 95, Chicken $ 110 or Shrimp $130 pesos
9. Coconut tapioca $50 pesos

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Restaurant/Thai-Food-More-107920807702550/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I ordered from them and loved the food, thought it was some of the best I've had in this area.  Care was taken with everything.

Eduardo did say they would like orders in advance, because they are getting more order than they can handle.  So I plan to order on Wednesday. I would cut them some slack at this point as they start up and figure out how run their business.

• 5 months later...
On 9/20/2020 at 3:03 PM, All Day said:

There is a couple who are making Thai food for delivery only.  It's the best I've had since I've lived here and compares favorably to some of my favorite Thai restaurants from NOB.  You have to order in advance.  They are open Wed - Sat 1:00 - 7:30.  If you want a delivery on Saturday you should probably order Friday.  

Priscila & Eduardo
Phone: 984 139 4977 (you can order on Whatsapp or call - English is spoken).  Here is a link Thai Food and More and here is the regular menu.  You won't be disappointed.

1. Tod Mon Goong (fried Shrimp cake accompanied by sweet chili sauce with mango) $75 pesos
2. Vegetarian Pad Thai $80, Chicken $ 90 or Shrimp $120 pesos
3. Fresh Spring Rolls $ 50
4. Egg rolls (3) $ 65
5. Sweet & Sour with fried rice $ 85
6. Pad Kee Mao (Rice and vegetable noodles sauteed with a black sauce, garlic, serrano and basil)
     Vegetarian $ 80, Chicken $ 90 or Shrimp $120 pesos.
7. Chicken satay with Peanut sauce $ 65
8. Green curry accompanied with jasmine rice Vegetarian $ 95, Chicken $ 110 or Shrimp $130 pesos
9. Coconut tapioca $50 pesos

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Restaurant/Thai-Food-More-107920807702550/

So there is no confusion this is THE place we regularly order delivery from. There is NO restaurant and the offerings we've had so far were outstanding totally fresh and delivered on time.The egg rolls are the best available here by far. I have Eduardo on speed dial.

• Like 1

The prior posts significantly stimulated our interest as we had never heard of this food provider until we saw the March 26th post.  That post led us to the "positive" prior posts from September and October, 2020.  However, our recent, well planned and "looked forward to" dinner, delivered more than 1/2 hour late,  could only be described as: totally dried out, insufficient primary ingredients,  very poor quality, dismal appearance with congealed noodles and clumped rice, totally devoid of flavour and not worth anything close to the price paid.  We threw away most of the food.   We would never consider ordering again.

17 hours ago, Carnivore said:

The prior posts significantly stimulated our interest as we had never heard of this food provider until we saw the March 26th post.  That post led us to the "positive" prior posts from September and October, 2020.  However, our recent, well planned and "looked forward to" dinner, delivered more than 1/2 hour late,  could only be described as: totally dried out, insufficient primary ingredients,  very poor quality, dismal appearance with congealed noodles and clumped rice, totally devoid of flavour and not worth anything close to the price paid.  We threw away most of the food.   We would never consider ordering again.

I have had delivery from them several times always on time and the food was done to perfection and flavourful, not as you described at all. I initially asked him to prepare it with heat just the way he would like it himself. My eyebrows don't sweat but my nose does run. The lamb vindaloo is done to perfection and is my favourite. My only complaint is that the portions are too large and I get 2 full meals out of one order.

26 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

I have had delivery from them several times always on time and the food was done to perfection and flavourful, not as you described at all. I initially asked him to prepare it with heat just the way he would like it himself. My eyebrows don't sweat but my nose does run. The lamb vindaloo is done to perfection and is my favourite. My only complaint is that the portions are too large and I get 2 full meals out of one order.

Lamb vindaloo from a THAI place?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AndyPanda said:

Well, La Paceña was selling poutine, a distinctly Canadian dish in a distinctly Mexican restaurant. What the people want, I guess.

Lamb vindaloo isn't on the Thai take-away menu.....it's possible @happyjillin has confused this place with Magnolias???  He likes both of these food places.  

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Bisbee Gal said:

Lamb vindaloo isn't on the Thai take-away menu.....it's possible @happyjillin has confused this place with Magnolias???  He likes both of these food places.  

Lo siento,mi stupido because I did think that they were talking Magnolias. Yes I order from both.Had the Thai this week delivered 10 minutes early and done to perfection as usual.Eduardo makes the best egg rolls by far. After trying a few other recommended delivery places of various offerings which turned out to be unacceptable for quality and/or delivery,these are the only 2 we now use, and on a regular basis. Mostly, as always, we primarily enjoy each others kitchen creations.