Chapala.com Webboard

New Home Depot

dcstroker

Coming back from the Costco on Lopez Mateos this morning I noticed that there is a new Home Depot going in. It's located on the right side as you head south, not far from the new Galerias mall. Couldn't see when it will open but from outward appearances it should be fairly soon. I wonder if they will close the old store on Lopez Mateos just north of the periferico? Would seem strange to have 2 so close together. I'm looking forward to seeing it open as the old store was always a hassle to get in and out of.

• Thanks 1

This will be the 8th Home Depot in the Guadalajara metro area.  The one on Manuel Clouthier is closer than this new location. Doubt they would close any of the existing stores

The Lopez Mateos Sur corridor is the fastest growing commercial area in GDL at this time. Not getting in early would cost them a lot if they waited.

2 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

This will be the 8th Home Depot in the Guadalajara metro area.  The one on Manuel Clouthier is closer than this new location. Doubt they would close any of the existing stores

The Lopez Mateos Sur corridor is the fastest growing commercial area in GDL at this time. Not getting in early would cost them a lot if they waited.

This new location makes it perfect though when going to Costco, less than 5 minutes away.