Chapala.com Webboard

Polo the hearing aid guy

Mainecoons

7 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Has Polo returned to LCS yet?  Does anyone have a phone number for him?  He is not responding on the email address I have for him, maybe it is wrong.

I bought two new hearing aids from him a few months back and one has quit working.

Thanks.

The email address I have is:

Polgon62@yahoo.com

Received an activity update this week which I assume will soon be posted on the LCS website and possibly the Reporter/

Hearing Aid Services (S)                                                              M+ 2nd+4th Sat 10:30-4, Hearing Room

Leopold Gonzalez, pologon62@yahoo.com, 331-511-4088
                                                                                    Sign up outside of hearing room or call Dr. Polo

Hearing Aid Services require appointments be made by phone to Dr. Polo at 331-511-4088 or outside of the hearing aid room      

13 minutes ago, Mainecoons said:

Ah, thanks for the phone number.  Will call him.

I talked to Polo this morning. He will be returning to the LCS on Monday, Sept. 28 with appointments starting at 11 AM. By the way, Mainecoons, are you sure the problem is with the hearing aid itself or just the little rubber earpiece? When the earpiece collects too much earwax, it can make the hearing aid inaudible. You can soak the detachable earpiece in hydrogen peroxide and that will sometimes clear up the problem. Otherwise you need a new earpiece. It's best to get a couple of sets so you have spares when Polo is not in town.