Chapala.com Webboard

Janell's Resterant

lakeside7

We  were in Janelle's this past Sunday for their Brunch, what a great value, and the large fruit plate for starters always fresh..anyhow Bob Mentioned that from Tuesday 15th they will stop Dinners and start opening for Breakfast and Lunch...so folks get out in large numbers and support these fine folks. Breakfast 9am-12.pm  Lunch 12noon - 3.00pm

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Upfront said:

brilliant move gringodingo. give people sh** BEFORE theys ay anything about your sheer lazyness to try and fend off the obvious comments. you deserve all the razzing you are going to get.

by the way they are on the hill going west out of somewhere almost across the highway from someplace.

Predictable!!! MUCHAS GRACIAS!!!

The same trolls come out of the woodwork!!! Very funny...I do get a kick out of this. OK, I did look at the Facebook page and there was a map that showed a red dot on the highway and the address is Carretera Pte. 35, 45920 Ajijic, Jal. Now if I am driving down the highway from SAT, I know APPROXIMATELY where it is so I have to be squinting for the sign or address and endangering myself and others in the traffic. Would it not help if I also knew it was near such and or across from such and such. Most folks who have lived here for a while know certain landmarks (me 12+years) so this would help a lot. However there are people on this board who just have to show their superiority and we all know who they are!!!

• Sad 2

54 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

The same trolls come out of the woodwork!!! Very funny...I do get a kick out of this. OK, I did look at the Facebook page and there was a map that showed a red dot on the highway and the address is Carretera Pte. 35, 45920 Ajijic, Jal. Now if I am driving down the highway from SAT, I know APPROXIMATELY where it is so I have to be squinting for the sign or address and endangering myself and others in the traffic. Would it not help if I also knew it was near such and or across from such and such. Most folks who have lived here for a while know certain landmarks (me 12+years) so this would help a lot. However there are people on this board who just have to show their superiority and we all know who they are!!!

Good grief, look at the map and zoom it in to see the landmarks close to Janelle's.  Do we have to spoon feed you EVERYTHING???

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Yo1 said:

Good grief, look at the map and zoom it in to see the landmarks close to Janelle's.  Do we have to spoon feed you EVERYTHING???

I don't even know why I try, but being a lifetime businessman and self made person, I am motivated to defend myself. I actually DID zoom in to the map (obviously you did not) and you can see the result here. NO LANDMARKS!!! So before you (and others) call someone names, please get your facts straight, or else I will call YOU out! Just go on your merry way and I will go on mine. And please do not try to publish another map, because I am way ahead of you...this is the map from this Facebook page (zoomed in).Screenshot.thumb.jpg.246e59355fb4f4760fd8f90d0c1ff22c.jpg

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, gringohombre said:

I don't even know why I try, but being a lifetime businessman and self made person, I am motivated to defend myself. I actually DID zoom in to the map (obviously you did not) and you can see the result here. NO LANDMARKS!!! So before you (and others) call someone names, please get your facts straight, or else I will call YOU out! Just go on your merry way and I will go on mine. And please do not try to publish another map, because I am way ahead of you...this is the map from this Facebook page (zoomed in).Screenshot.thumb.jpg.246e59355fb4f4760fd8f90d0c1ff22c.jpg

If you zoom the map bigger you will get landmarks.  Try it--you'll like it.  And we will too so we don't have to do your research for you.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Yo1 said:

If you zoom the map bigger you will get landmarks.  Try it--you'll like it.  And we will too so we don't have to do your research for you.

As I said before, I did do this and the result is what I posted. Obviously you did not. I am talking about the map on their Facebook page that was posted here. Some folks here are like a dog with a bone, one that is also chasing his tail!!!

36 minutes ago, Ferret said:

Zoom in on the map that Yo1 provided to see landmarks. There are no bigger spoons than the one she provided. Sheesh!

As a lifelong businessman, I am used to doing my research. I am not going to let you try to get over on me. Here is the first link that was posted here by Lakeside 7 that I was commenting on...a Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Local-Business/Janelles-Garden-Restaurant-Bar-623942688025111/

You have to copy and paste this in another browser...YOU click on the map and enlarge...NO LANDMARKS!!! Exactly what I posted above.

What YOU and Yo1 posted is a completely different link from Google:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=janelle's+garden+ajijic

I am light years ahead of you my friend...please do not try to belittle me anymore...I will call you out every time!!!

The last 3 posts here are absolutly brilliant!!! Sorry, but I am outta here...in the meantime you all can check the post in the Ajjjic/Chapala/Guadalajara section by MtnMama headlined If you are posting information about a business. She says it all regarding this subject and much better than anyone. 

• Thanks 1