Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

How to get paper that show your address.

Recommended Posts

On 9/14/2020 at 7:41 AM, 777 said:

Because I am a renter, when I renew mt driver's license, I need proof of residence. I go to the 2nd floor of city hall in Chapala. Go upstairs. Directly across from the stairs on the 2nd floor there is a desk outside an office. Present all the regular documents (2copies) and an infantile photo. Return same day and they will give you a proof of residency letter.   

This is what we do but note the letter is only good for 30 days so you have to plan a little.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, lcscats said:


The one from Jocotepec doesn't have any time limit mentioned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

To be accepted as a "comprobante de domicilio" it needs to be under 90 days old.  So even though it's not stated that is a given


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...