Chapala.com Webboard

"Gourmet Garage"

ea93105

Opened Saturday.  Here is link to FB page, the only site he has to my knowledge.  It has address, hours, and he keeps it up to date with new arrivals.  He opened in downtown Chapala a few years ago as Mi Ranchito Cremeria.  He will keep both locations operating.  For now he posts at the one FB page covering both locations.  

https://www.facebook.com/miranchito.cremeria.16

• Thanks 1

I don't use FB, and without it, the page has no information  - not even an address for either location. Nothing but a few pictures and a post from 2018. Maybe could someone tell the owner to make his page 'public' or something??? so it shows up for non-FB users. Many pages are fairly accessible with an annoying ad covering about 1/3 of the page. At least you can scroll around and view most of the relevant information.

15 hours ago, ibarra said:

We don't use Facebook either, and, I can't find anything about it by searching the web. Would someone tell us where it is located in Riberas, please.   We go to the store in Chapala but would like to try this new one. 

It would be advantageous if businesses would use an actual website instead of FB. The cost of doing so is nil to minimum. https://www.google.com/intl/en_ca/business/

I live nearby and am a potential customer. Unfortunately, I can't tell what the place sells. The facebook page led to a different business which seems like a tienda focusing on fresh foods. Googling only showed businesses which appear entirely unrelated. Might walk by eventually, I guess.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dichosalocura said:

Its much more than a cremería.  Talking about the one in Chapala behind the mercado, its more like a mini Super Lake that also has homemade soft baked pretzels among other baked goods.  So, I'm sure Gourmet Garage will be big hit if it is owned by the same guy as the Cremería Mi Ranchito.

Same people and they will try to get you what you request, imported or not. Very customer oriented. You can thank me for them making Bavarian soft pretzels available.

pretzels how to eat.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'll probably regret this. Stopped in today and saw that they have a nice quantity of black licorice. Sorry, no Twizzlers (but that's not really licorice). They even had the Red Vines in the 16oz packages. Also Australian licorice.

• Like 1