Chapala.com Webboard

here we go again

And let's see if Hector can  straightened this out once and for all. I phoned and messaged him and sent these pics  to explain that there has been a water problem with broken pipes for 2+years in front of my neighbour at 285 Hidalgo. they have resurfaced this section 4 times in 2 months,the last was 4 weeks ago [that really large patch and about a week ago the collapsing started again at the edge of the repair and getting bigger and bigger. Until SIMAPA comes  to do their thing first,the resurfacing is a waste of time and money and big  aggravation for the neighbourhood and traffic. The workers showed up with NO JEFE.that I could explain the BIG problem to. I also asked my contractor to go to the municipal and try and get someone in charge to come here before they waste more money putting a band aid on large a wound that goes right to the bone.

hidalgo.jpg

hidalgo2.jpg

hidalgo1.jpg

2 minutes ago, Yo1 said:

This has been a bad stop for yours.  I thought maybe they fixed it last time when they went deep and toward the lake.  Evidently, not so.

They are not pot holes,they are sink holes caused by broken pipes. The usual crew showed up again without any high falutin jefe. This stupidity has started right now again as per foto. Looks like the powers that be don't give a crap.

IMG_1259.jpg

Have you contacted the SIMAPA office in Chapala directly (not Obras Publicas)? 

The Ajijic SIMAPA office is very keen to know about leaks and come out fast to repair.  Since I walk a lot, on several occasions I have contacted them when I spot leaks.  Mostly during the rainy season.  They have never failed to respond quickly.  

My contractor is contacting them and Hector is allegedly doing so  but I'm not gonna hold my breath. It's broken water pipes which has been an on going problem for OVER 2 YEARS in front of 285 Hidalgo and SIMAPA keeps"fixing" it with no success. Finally a jefe showed up  and  he's too @$()@!&$ stupid to do it right. The $(&%%%%%% &#s think it's surface water but what is happening clearly shows that it's subsurface but hey   the pesos are just rolling in and they will get more of those in another. week  Here is the proud charmer's foto and as you can see they are already tamping it for another useless patch which keeps getting bigger and bigger.

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

Maybe move to another neighborhood. Our street started a major water leak in Chapala Haciendas on Monday. The fracc workers managed to stop it by the afternoon. They began digging on Tues. By Wed they had dug a five foot deep trench. I assume they have now replaced that section of waterline, or they sometimes replace whole sections.

9 minutes ago, CHILLIN said:

Maybe move to another neighborhood. Our street started a major water leak in Chapala Haciendas on Monday. The fracc workers managed to stop it by the afternoon. They began digging on Tues. By Wed they had dug a five foot deep trench. I assume they have now replaced that section of waterline, or they sometimes replace whole sections.

What part of  a constant problem do you fail to understand and the incompetence of  the alleged fixers? I am not a renter like you so will not move anywhere else.

• Sad 1

Did you ask the proud charmer what they found?  Was it a broken pipe, a misaligned joint, ground movement, and underground spring???

They did a beautiful job of paving and getting rid of most topes on the carretera from Ajijic to Jocotepec this year.. The best I have seen. They have already been doing some major patching. Soon they will start on redoing the bike path over the same stretch-I hope they won't mess up the carretera. Who is in charge?

I  made this post to be informative only, about a 2 year old problem and am not stupid and do not need  advice. As well as being somewhat PO'd about it I also laughed my        ****      off and bought those poor 10 workers cokes  who are forced to do the same stupid thing over and over again with no results. It ain't their fault that they are working for pinche incompetent payasos. Semalu , I have lived in this house for 14 plus years and don't need no stinkin' geological report for what is clearly an infrastructure problem. You people are  a hoot and a half especially gary chillin sculptari[to calm yourself you should block me again]. I just hope that I can get my puro delivery Friday so that  I can smoke one with my mezczal,sit in my chair and watch the ongoing circus and have some good belly laughs.-SNORK!

pedro kertesz

Great posts Pedro but no bad words allowed even when in German  MOD5

• Haha 1
  • Sad 3

14 hours ago, happyjillin said:

I  made this post to be informative only, about a 2 year old problem and am not stupid and do not need  advice. As well as being somewhat PO'd about it I also laughed my        ****      off and bought those poor 10 workers cokes  who are forced to do the same stupid thing over and over again with no results. It ain't their fault that they are working for pinche incompetent payasos. Semalu , I have lived in this house for 14 plus years and don't need no stinkin' geological report for what is clearly an infrastructure problem. You people are  a hoot and a half especially gary chillin sculptari[to calm yourself you should block me again]. I just hope that I can get my puro delivery Friday so that  I can smoke one with my mezczal,sit in my chair and watch the ongoing circus and have some good belly laughs.-SNORK!

pedro kertesz

Great posts Pedro but no bad words allowed even when in German  MOD5

I'm all set,Don Pablo delivered my puros. Life is good!

• Sad 2

On 9/3/2020 at 8:28 PM, Semalu said:

Get the geological report on this part of the highway from the city. You will understand the problem and understand why you should not buy a house in that area.

Does the city offer geological reports for the entire Chapala municipality? Do I get these at the Palacio Municipal de Chapala or are they available online on the http://www.chapala.gob.mx/ website?