Chapala.com Webboard

Physical Therapist

moonhill

You could contact Dr. Justina Jimenez - she is a doctor and a physiotherapist; she has several physiotherapists on staff so perhaps you could make arrangements to have one of them visit. 376-766-5563; I believe they are open 9-3 daily.

This lady comes to you home too but she is more massage related Image may contain: text that says 'BODIES IN MOTION MASSAGE Valerie Rozkuszka LMT, CMT Massage in YOUR home (52)-332-018-1911 WhatsApp Facebook valrozk@gmail.com valrozk@ bodiesinmotionmassagemx.com Relaxation Deep Tissue Injuries ChronicPain'

Have had several over the past 3-5 years.  As a dancer, it's extremely important to prevent injuries and then treat those ASAP.  I've had the pleasure of meeting several wonderful local PT's.  Jorge Ulloa is my first choice. His office is across from Mom's Deli in Riberas.  VERY professional and after my hip replacement at the age of 55 (51 years of dancing on it), he and Angel came each day Monday-Friday and did intensive PT with me for an hour to an hour and 1/2.  After 2 weeks, they had Christmas holiday and I continued my exercises while they were away for 2 weeks.  Once they returned, my 30 days of "no driving" had expired so I drove to their office and after one visit, they sent me home.  I was scuba diving in Nicaragua a few weeks later.  Can't recommend them strongly enough.

Also, Caesar at URDI in the Plaza on the Libramiento near Lake Tako and the car wash is also excellent.  I did about 9 months of intensive PT at his place to try and avoid the eventual hip replacement.  He also does home visits.  

Fortunately, we have wonderful P.T.'s locally who actually care about you and your condition and will visit you in your home.

Wishing you great luck and success with your recovery!

Val Jones :)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, thevalerieleigh said:

Have had several over the past 3-5 years.  As a dancer, it's extremely important to prevent injuries and then treat those ASAP.  I've had the pleasure of meeting several wonderful local PT's.  Jorge Ulloa is my first choice. His office is across from Mom's Deli in Riberas.  VERY professional and after my hip replacement at the age of 55 (51 years of dancing on it), he and Angel came each day Monday-Friday and did intensive PT with me for an hour to an hour and 1/2.  After 2 weeks, they had Christmas holiday and I continued my exercises while they were away for 2 weeks.  Once they returned, my 30 days of "no driving" had expired so I drove to their office and after one visit, they sent me home.  I was scuba diving in Nicaragua a few weeks later.  Can't recommend them strongly enough.

Also, Caesar at URDI in the Plaza on the Libramiento near Lake Tako and the car wash is also excellent.  I did about 9 months of intensive PT at his place to try and avoid the eventual hip replacement.  He also does home visits.  

Fortunately, we have wonderful P.T.'s locally who actually care about you and your condition and will visit you in your home.

Wishing you great luck and success with your recovery!

Val Jones :)

Jorge is the best!

• Like 2

I am trying to assist a neighbour who is wheel chair bound due to a stroke. His arms are strong. Is a physiotherapist likely to help his legs? In home treatment would be best as it is difficult to get him in and out of a vehicle.

On 9/2/2020 at 3:56 PM, WideSky said:

You could contact Dr. Justina Jimenez - she is a doctor and a physiotherapist; she has several physiotherapists on staff so perhaps you could make arrangements to have one of them visit. 376-766-5563; I believe they are open 9-3 daily.

This lady comes to you home too but she is more massage related Image may contain: text that says 'BODIES IN MOTION MASSAGE Valerie Rozkuszka LMT, CMT Massage in YOUR home (52)-332-018-1911 WhatsApp Facebook valrozk@gmail.com valrozk@ bodiesinmotionmassagemx.com Relaxation Deep Tissue Injuries ChronicPain'

Do you know her rates?

11 hours ago, Bandol said:

I know of people who Jorge has been able to help walk again following strokes.  He will do house calls if necessary.  He is the best.

Tell me more.

17 minutes ago, Bandol said:

I'm not sure Cedros what you wish me to tell you.  I do know a couple of names but they are not mine to disclose.  

Don't worry. I will figure it out.

• 3 weeks later...