Chapala.com Webboard

Jorge's restaurant and Bar

On the Carretera next to Casa Bonita.  Nice place to meet friends for a drink, lots of outdoor seating.  Bar food menu,. I had a martini and shared fries with a friend, best fries I have had here. The martini was a generous pour!   The burgers looked good

I didn't either and I first came to Ajijic in 1997.  Well I just looked up the word for the first time. and Carretera means  "Highway" in Spanish.  And there are highways all over the world :) 

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, johanson said:

I didn't either and I first came to Ajijic in 1997.  Well I just looked up the word for the first time. and Carretera means  "Highway" in Spanish.  And there are highways all over the world :) 

Thanks for saving me giving una lección en español,  y además, calle is "street", all over México.   LOL

4 hours ago, Kyle said:

Did 't know the Carretera went all the way thru Mexico

Border to border, ocean to ocean!

Closest I can get is across from the dry cleaners on the Carretera , between Casa Bonita and the shoe store.  Block and a half west of Juarez on the lake side of the Carretera  in Ajijic.  

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, RickS said:

Must say that I 'missed' this Post back in August, but...... Kyle, martini and french fries?!?

RickS, Kyle could be a genius... if it was potato vodka with his fries!! A great way to get your veggies!!! LOL! 😁  🍸