Chapala.com Webboard

Ladies, need your help, eyebrows

CHILLIN

Through a series of calamities, I have lost my eyebrows. My Dr. friend says I look like the Chuckie doll, minus the blue eyes. I have heard there was a very talented Dra. and cosmetic surgeon at Dermika, but that she no longer worked there. This will probably involve micro blading and dieing the brows I have left. Any suggestions? Do you know who I am talking about and where she went to?

Call them and ask if she is still there. 01 376 766 2500.  I suggest a consultation to determine what is best for you.   She reapplied color to my eyebrow tattoos the first part of March. If she left, perhaps receptionist can tell you how to get in contact with her.  

Connie is San Antonio is a certified esthetician, works with many professionals from Guad that come and do procedures here.  A few of my friends have done their eyebrows, permanent make up etc with Connie and it looks really good.  She Is also an excellent resource.  I suggest calling her.  Send me a message if you want her number.  

Well my do it yourself option was vetoed. Save my beard hair trim and then crazy glue it in place. Apparently the worry was that if I sneezed, one the brows would fly off like a furry caterpillar, right into someone's soup!

I was hoping to send in an audition tape for the renewed TV series, Magnum PI. But then I realised that is not going to happen. If I got into a Lambourgini or Ferrari, I could probably not get back out. Making the series very difficult for the writers.

• Haha 1