Chapala.com Webboard

CBX and FMM

OrizabaBoy

Do you mean crossing into Mexico?     The current rules say no entry into Mexico or the USA by land crossings for the purposes of tourism.  There have been reports of people entering into Mexico and getting FMMs.  The rules say a doctors appt is a valid reason to cross. I am aware of Mexicans making appointments in the USA and printing a copy of the email and then being allowed to cross. 

Why not contact CBX for the most current information?

https://www.crossborderxpress.com/en/

1 hour ago, TelsZ4 said:

The Mexican authorities never ask for anything.. you just walk across the bridge to to the US immigration/customs booths.

I lived in San Diego ( using theTJ airport ) for many decades and Mexicali for years before moving full time to San Luis Potosi years ago. Both airports will have INM officials at the entrance to the baggage claim area and I have been asked many times by them: "Show me your document to be in Mexico legally" or to that affect when flying from central Mexico on a national flight.

Recently I have returned to San Diego via the TJ airport a few times and they still ask at the entrance to the TJ airport baggage claim area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1