Chapala.com Webboard

Contact for a store Outlet Plaza

cedros

Does anyone know the phone number or name of the store in Outlet Plaza that sells hiking boots? I was there about 10 days ago looking for hiking boots but they are still locked down for the virus. I want to ask them when they will open. 

23 minutes ago, oregontochapala said:

If they are closed, who would answer the phone? 

If they are open now they would probably answer the phone. I have no idea it they are closed or open now. Many of the other stores in the mall were open 10 days ago. Much easier to phone than to drive there and check. If they are closed they may have an answering machine for their phone with a message. Have you ever used a phone?

33 minutes ago, artsnob said:

There are at least six shoe stores there selling hiking boots, most stores are closed...

Many (most?) stores were open 10 days ago. Several that were told me told me that their was only one store that had a good selection of hiking boots but it was still closed.

10 minutes ago, Kiko said:

I am going to Galerias Santa Anita Sur this week, if I remember I will pop in Las Plazas Outlet and check for you.

Oh please, they had their phone number posted on their store but I didn't have pen and paper. 

4 hours ago, oregontochapala said:

NOB, yes. Here I have found that the phone is an unreliable means of communication with far too many businesses. Some answer, some don't.

I do however understand not wanting to drive there. Best of luck finding your boots.

Thanks I will find them eventually.

At Las Plazas Outlet ...Merrell, Timberland and CAT stores closed until further notice or permanently. Lite Feet (Jeep brand) open 10-7 Mon thru Fri. Large Coppel open 11-7 Mon thru Fri. Large Flexi open 11-8 Mon thru Fri.

Timberland in Galerias Anita Sur opens at 11 Mon thru Fri).

Did not find any stores with posted hours or phone contact numbers.  All info above from employees at each store.  I noticed that two of the hiking boot stores that had been open pre-virus era are gone.  

Buena suerte

• Like 1