Chapala.com Webboard

Farmacia

18 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

I agree. You can find 5 farmacias in 5 minutes.  What's the big deal that one is closed for 2 days.??  

Some of them have purer medications than others and some have better service. There are differences according to my urologist and GP.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Most farmacias sell exactly the same brsnds of medicines. 

Not true according to my urologist.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Most farmacias sell exactly the same brsnds of medicines. 

Often when you take a empty box in to a Farmacia for a refill they will give you something different that they say is the same. Who knows?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, gringohombre said:

Maybe your urologist has his/her head up......

He definitely has a head on his shoulders and is on top of things like that. It sounds like you aren't

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, slainte39 said:

I was IN the SAT local saturday morning and have a half dozen witnesses to prove it.

If you read what I posted I went by both locations on FRIDAY.  No need to get snippy.

Several people on this board never cease to amaze me with snide comments and/or off topic posts.  Be kind people. 

Since a certain farmacia is owned by a certain group, which owns a certain new medical facility, it might possibly be advantageous to locate a farmacia within said facility, requiring the consideration of consolidation and even relocation, or elimination, of a redundant farmacia.  Such machinations could lead to confusion among the less nimble thinkers, or even be pure spculation on the part of the author. Nevertheless, anything is possible, as well as figments of my imagination.  So, consider all the optional possibilities before arguing.

• Haha 2