Chapala.com Webboard

CI Banco ATM new question

6 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Any idea what time of day?  Last Friday it was in the morning.

I can't imagine the money truck is making deliveries on a fixed schedule. Maybe too many movies but isn't that how the bank robbers plan big thefts?

The ATMs have internal sensors on the canisters which trigger alerts such as jams and bill counts falling below trigger levels. It's also easier to balance a machine when the number of remaining bills are as close to zero each time a swap is made. Someone has to take out all the bills not dispensed and count them in order to balance the total to the internal audit. 

What normally happens is that the guys in the truck show up just as you're pulling in to make a withdrawal. 

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 7:40 AM, artsnob said:

I have a question about Multiva ATM s can you take 10,000 pesos in one transaction or do you have to do two 5,000.  I have been using CI Banco and get 9,000 in one. But lately there machines were not working and I can walk to Multiva ...

I have taken 12,000 out of Multiva on a foreign credit card recently. Keep it underneath your foreign card limit after the conversion.

• Like 1