Chapala.com Webboard

Comings and goings

This week had reason to go to Stroms and inquired if there were still activity. The receptionist said yes, people coming and going. Interestingly more people from MX are going to Texas and Florida with a strong interest for Canadians coming into Lakeside . I guess the weak CAD $ is no deterrent to them 

1 hour ago, lakeside7 said:

This week had reason to go to Stroms and inquired if there were still activity. The receptionist said yes, people coming and going. Interestingly more people from MX are going to Texas and Florida with a strong interest for Canadians coming into Lakeside . I guess the weak CAD $ is no deterrent to them 

My Canadian $ is just fine and because of that I moved some more of it to Intercam today. So when are YOU moving to them 2 states-SNORK!

pedro kertesz

1 hour ago, lakeside7 said:

Sounds like last year's info to me, don't see either of those things going on in the current environment.

57 minutes ago, virgo lady said:

Sounds like last year's info to me, don't see either of those things going on in the current environment.

I do not think so...Julie & Wayne who conduct contents of home for sale mentioned about month ago they have 4 pending sale, the people are just waiting to get flight and or travel organised. These past 2 months we have had 6/8 lookers at our home...interestingly a combination  MX/Americans from Cal, Argentinians and one Realtor from GDL was virtual phoning to client in Cal. House sold to family from Co.

So Pedro we are on our way..you want to give a party?