Chapala.com Webboard

Stimulus Check

Carrol

Here is your error(s):
Issue      : Business Rule IND-515-01 - The Primary SSN in the Return Header must not be the same as the Primary SSN in another return filed for the same tax year.

Don't know what they mean by "Primary SSN in the Return Header"

6 minutes ago, ibarra said:

I

Did you try entering a PIN number to see what happens?

Yes, entered PIN numbers. Fiddled around with it in various ways. No dice. The system sees me as a filer because I'm a filer. Also no dice with Get My Payment. They no longer accept direct deposit info. I have filed a tracer on the stimulus check with a 3911. Maybe Get My Payment will work again if there are new stimulus checks.

22 hours ago, More Liana said:

Edited by kmetzger
No longer needed.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:42 AM, kmetzger said:

Thanks, but I can't find a direct link. The direct link USED TO BE Get My Payment. But this site no longer accepts direct deposit info.

KMetzger, here's the direct link.  It's still Get My Payment, and YESTERDAY it accepted new direct deposit information from me.   https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof-wmsp/notice;jsessionid=6nTJfeBWtNubT03NTqETJYdB.39

On 8/6/2020 at 12:13 PM, More Liana said:

Here's what I got two minutes ago. Same thing as before. No options other than EXIT.  Kim Metzger

Payment Status

We scheduled your check to be mailed on May 08, 2020 to the address we have on file for you.

We will mail you a letter with additional information on this payment.

If you need additional help or do not receive your payment, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.

12 hours ago, kmetzger said:

There is something a person can do. He or she can initiate a tracer with IRS Form 3911

kmetzger, I am sorry that the Non-filers form did not work for you.  Perhaps the information will help someone else, though.  Thank you for letting people know about Form 3911 as I believe many people have not received their payments.

KMetzger.  Read my lips.  Call this number from your TELEPHONE, not a cel phone, exactly as I type it here:  001-800-829-1040.  That's the IRS number to ask about your stimulus check.  You will be routed through an electronic menu, told to call a different number, etc.  Just STAY ON THE LINE and they will kind of unexpectedly connect you with an IRS representative who will help you.  The wait time is long, I waited for about 45 minutes, but it was WORTH IT. 

You'll need to give the live representative your Social Security number and some other data, including the date Get My Payment said your check was mailed to you.  The representative you're talking to will open your payment file and give you the information you need.  THEY will file a search form FOR you in case that's needed.  THEY will instruct you on how to make form changes if you need to do that.  Don't despair, it worked for me.