Chapala.com Webboard

How do I type "at" Ampersan on Spanish keyboard

Eric Blair

I did not know what an Ampersan character was so I asked Mr. Google and he said the word  Ampersan is the name of a Musical group.. I suspect what you were trying to ask was how to type an ampersand on a Spanish keyboard.    I then aske Mr., Google what an Ampersand was. His answer is there are many variations as shown below of an ampersand

﹠, ∧, ۽, ⅋, &, et, 🙰, 🙱, 🙲, 🙳, 🙴, 🙵

Once you have decided which symbol you want,  go back to Mr. Google and he will be able to help you. Please note though, that what works on one Spanish keyboard may not work on another, Apparently there are three different ways dependent up upon your computer and/or computer software

I wish you good luck and hope that Alan's solution posted above will work with your computer.

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, johanson said:

I did not know what an Ampersan character was so I asked Mr. Google and he said the word  Ampersan is the name of a Musical group.. I suspect what you were trying to ask was how to type an ampersand on a Spanish keyboard.    I then aske Mr., Google what an Ampersand was. His answer is there are many variations as shown below of an ampersand

﹠, ∧, ۽, ⅋, &, et, 🙰, 🙱, 🙲, 🙳, 🙴, 🙵

Once you have decided which symbol you want,  go back to Mr. Google and he will be able to help you. Please note though, that what works on one Spanish keyboard may not work on another, Apparently there are three different ways dependent up upon your computer and/or computer software

I wish you good luck and hope that Alan's solution posted above will work with your computer.

Pete  he is looking for this    @   which is different to access on a Spanish keyboard.  In English you say "at" in Spanish you say "arroba" 

Depends on your device.

Numeric keyboard, press Ctrl + Alt + 2 or Alt + 64.

On a Latin American keyboard, Alt Gr + Q

On an international Spanish-language keyboard, Alt Gr + 2.

On a Mac,  shift + 2 

Cómo hacer el arroba en laptop? Para hacer el arroba en una laptop con teclado numérico, debes presionar las teclas Ctrl + Alt + 2 o Alt + 64. Mientras que en un teclado en español para América Latina, presionas Alt Gr + Q, y en un teclado en español internacional, presionas Alt Gr + 2.