Chapala.com Webboard

LA TAVERNA DEI QUATTRO MORI

Eric Blair

Ordered delivery. Ravioli for wife and Pizza for me.

The hors d'oeuvre sized ravioli was good, but then I usually like anything with tomato sauce.

The Anchovie pizza, individual size (the only pizza they deliver) was total, pure absolute garbage.

It was about 8" wide and the crust was as literally as thin as 3 pieces of printer paper. Whatever was on it looked like it was painted on with a brush. Tiny amount of cheese and an occasional drop of something red. I couldn't even pick it up as it fell apart. It had no taste or anchovies or anything else. I tried to salvage it with some spaghetti sauce, but that didn't help.

It came with two pieces of very hard, stale bread roll. Couldn't even bite into the bread.

Dominos by W.M. is excellent and less cost than LA TAVERNA DEI QUATTRO MORI.

Highly not recommended. IMO, avoid them like the plague (pun intended)

image.thumb.png.d1612a735a5fa6f4ee47756572a0e9f5.png

image.png

image.png

• Thanks 1

We have been ordering delivery of meals for a while now even from restaurants that people wax poetic about how wonderful they are. We have been delivered nothing but dreck and after Fridays fiasco no more. The only place that we are totally satisfied with and that goes for long before this pandemic,DOMINOS and in the last 2 years or so chinese pick up on Madero south of the coffee shop. Between the 2 of us, we produce excellent dinners in our own kitchen. Tonight ,ribeye with a few fries and lots of my Caesar salad a la Harry's steakhouse which I have been preparing for more the 40 years.

EDIT: and my wife surprised me with her butter tarts for dessert.

• Like 1