Chapala.com Webboard

CFE solar credits are again showing on the bills

An update for those with CFE solar accounts;  good news, and....good news:

1 - the kWh credits are again showing on the back of the bills, in the box on the lower right area, and referred to as "bolsa de energia"

2 - it appears that the 12 month rolling balance, continues without issue.   Just reviewed one and the past year's credits were definitely reflected there.

A number of people thought their credits had disappeared this past winter; what had happened in virtually all cases was the credits were used up due to the poorer than usual weather conditions and higher consumption due to colder weather for a longer time.     A lot of this would have been avoided if these credits had been showing there to help the understanding....better late than never.  😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my paper CFE bill for the two months to August 3rd. No credits are shown though I know I have them.

My AVISO IMPORTANTE box in the lower right on the back of the bill doesn't refer to "bolsa de energia" at all.

SunFan

CFE....."sigh".....(shoulder shrug emoji could go here....)

This one is also local and from a bill with a meter reading date of July 9, not sure why yours doesn't have it - you can always drop in to the friendly folks @ CFE Chapala and ask.....

image.thumb.png.eb9355c57867c9cdbb785009aa909da6.png