Chapala.com Webboard

Perry's Pizza

AngusMactavish

He also drove a lot of customers away by sitting around with pals laughing at their racist, misogynistic comments and “jokes.” Some people were just not comfortable there especially as more beer was consumed.

I remember fondly eating at his original location. He was friendly and the atmosphere pleasant as he served his delicious pizza (and it was delicious). Perhaps he became a victim of his own success.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Xena said:

There is reason some people call it Fakebook. It is not where you go to find out who people really are. It will tell you how that person wants to be seen. 

That's quite a generalization. I would say, that premise applies more to web boards like this where 99% are anonymouse, pose as the opposite sex and use fake or no avatar.

pedro kertesz

17 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

That's quite a generalization. I would say, that premise applies more to web boards like this where 99% are anonymouse, pose as the opposite sex and use fake or no avatar.

pedro kertesz

I respectfully disagree in the context of the comment about Perry. When it comes to Facebook most people post the highlight reel of their lives. If you don’t really know someone you get the best parts of them and their lives. I am not saying people are generally dishonest there but few show their warts and all.  

Some of us here don’t “talk” much different on FB than here. Regular posters here know who we are IRL. Others know who we are because we have gotten to know each other through exchanging PMs. Some of us prefer our real names not be here where any whackadoodle could then find us. If you were a woman and had been at least harassed (if not stalked) in your adult life you would not be anxious to repeat that experience.

• Like 2