Chapala.com Webboard

Just thought I'd write something positive since there's so much negative going on right now...

My cell phone died over the weekend, so I went to the TELCEL website to find a new one. I did several comparisons of features and finally decided on my top 3. I went to the Laguna store and was really pleasantly surprised. For those that are concerned, they're VERY good about the distancing, gels, cleanliness, etc. There was no real line to enter (it did get a few before I left) and the guard/rep at the door let me know where to go to get my ticket/number -- of course, I still managed to screw that up, but I'd get lost in a paper sack, so... Anyway, after waiting about 5 or so minutes for my turn, I was called to the counter, asked for "X" style phone and requested the number remain the same. I'm a technodino, so the rep took out my old SIM card and put it in the new phone for me. I paid, she finished setting up the phone and I left a very happy camper with my shiny new toy.

It was all very well organized and everyone was really helpful.