Chapala.com Webboard

Where is Mike the computer guy?

I called him early yesterday morning and haven't heard back from him. He is usually very prompt in returning calls and I know he has been pretty much doing isolation.

Betta baby I do not have a phone number for him.

Information appreciat .

Eric.. , you call someone on sunday morning and you are surprised , he did not call you back by monday morning?.. Anyone who calls me on sunday mornning gets put on the black list and they never hear from me again...If it is business call him on business hours..

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Mike has specifically said to call him at any time. He wants the business and I hear if you see him happily for several years.

I was just wondering if anyone had any information rather than unsolicited comments.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, johanson said:

I am sorry, I couldn't resist from up here in Seattle. :)  where I am bored to death up here in quarantine,

Why are you in quarantine? I thought everything in Seattle was peaceful, or is that not the truth?

Quarantine is an exaggeration. It is sort of like the rules lakeside in early June before I came up north. The greater Seattle area or King County has a population of 2.7 million and the death rate from the Coronavirus has been down to about 60 per month.

I go to the Grocery store about once per week and  also go to the first floor 0f the building to check my mail. And that is about it. The rest of the time I'm watching TV,  on the computer  or cooking and eating TV dinners; BORING. But rules are rules and just like lakeside, I can cheat, but I choose not to.

• Sad 1

To each his own, but rather than sit on the couch inside one can go outside in the fresh air with a mask, take a couple-hour car trip by oneself without mask into the fabulous countryside around Seattle and do all this without subjecting oneself or others to the potential virus.  

• Like 3

9 hours ago, johanson said:

Quarantine is an exaggeration. It is sort of like the rules lakeside in early June before I came up north. The greater Seattle area or King County has a population of 2.7 million and the death rate from the Coronavirus has been down to about 60 per month.

I go to the Grocery store about once per week and  also go to the first floor 0f the building to check my mail. And that is about it. The rest of the time I'm watching TV,  on the computer  or cooking and eating TV dinners; BORING. But rules are rules and just like lakeside, I can cheat, but I choose not to.

What are the rules in Seattle? Are you unable by edict to leave your home except to grocery shop? Or is the level of isolation you are choosing your own “rule”? If so, you need to re-evaluate your personal rules. For that way lies madness. 

• Like 1

• mod-3 locked this topic