Chapala.com Webboard

Interesting data

MC has posted data.      It is interesting, as he says in his heading.      Interpreting it is another thing.

The CDC says, in very plain language, that COVID-19 is one of the most damaging and dangerous viruses / diseases out there, to both young and old.

Fewer young people die from it, this is true.   However, the full extent of the significant and permanent damage done to their bodies, general health / stamina, brains, and cardio systems is still not fully understood - other than it can be life changing and life shortening.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/24/health/covid-19-symptoms-last-long-term-study-wellness/index.html

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, johanson said:

But greengo we are not questioning what MC posts. We are questioning your ability to understand them and to accurately copy what you sometimes say are copies.

As usual, you are not making any sense at all!!! Maybe the smoke and chemicals in the air up there effecting your logic!!!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, slainte39 said:
7 minutes ago, slainte39 said:

You have been inside of his condo????……..amazing, I didn´t think you two were that close.?

I do not know him from Adam...Was very surprised to get a private email from him and was told that he, as a Mod here, has access to this information. Is this true? Very scary!!!  

He is a great guy, Slainte. Dennis apparently found my email address in one of the telephone books lakeside. And he emailed me. I now have his telephone number, email address and street address. We are communicating on a regular basis.  I have both his US and San Antonio telephone #s as well.

Unlike some people I keep my email addresses in several different phone books.

Edit: I also received a post from someone who shall go nameless who knows Dennis much better than I who gave me more of his contact information. Apparently he is happily married to...….  More later.

Don't worry greengo, I will not share any personnel info I---we may know about each other

I am a moderator in the Technical Mexico topic on MexConnect. We Don't have much activity over there any more. Why not post a message there for me too,  greengo

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, johanson said:

He is a great guy, Slainte. Dennis apparently found my email address in one of the telephone books lakeside. And he emailed me. I now have his telephone number, email address and street address. We are communicating on a regular basis.  I have both his US and San Antonio telephone #s as well.

Unlike some people I keep my email addresses in several different phone books.

Edit: I also received a post from someone who shall go nameless who knows Dennis much better than I who gave me more of his contact information. Apparently he is happily married to...….  More later.

Don't worry greengo, I will not share any personnel info I---we may know about each other

I am a moderator in the Technical Mexico topic on MexConnect. We Don't have much activity over there any more. Why not post a message there for me too,  greengo

You are a sick puppy!!! I never emailed you except to respond to yours where I told you to buzz off. Other than that there has been NO COMMUNICATION. Here are the actual emails, so you are the liar, not me. 

Peter Johanson <johansonpete61@gmail.com>

Jul 20, 2020, 4:55 PM (4 days ago)

to me

Do you remember when I posted that that the Coronavirus epidemic has changed my plans and that as a result thereof I would not be returning from Seattle as planned in early July? And that as a result thereof I was going to wait until there was a coronavirus vaccine which I may not return until next year?  Well before then, I was interested in your satellite dishes.

Now, I still might be whenever I am able to return, But I am not now. And you are very fun to tease.  Sorry you took it wrong. :) :) 😁😎

Dennis (edited my last name and email address)

Jul 20, 2020, 7:22 PM (4 days ago)

to Peter

How did you get my private email address?

If you have any emails from me before this please feel free to publish here or just F---- OF!!!! And just to set the record straight, I have been happily divorced for over 30 years. Sick! Sick! Sick. And please do not delete this since it is all true. 

• Sad 1

gringohombre. I thought we were just kidding around and having a good time posting here. I am sorry that I got you so mad. You got especially mad when I said you were happily married, when you knew that I know better. Please forgive me. Even though you shared my email address on the forum, I shall not share yours here. That would be wrong

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, johanson said:

gringohombre. I thought we were just kidding around and having a good time posting here. I am sorry that I got you so mad. You got especially mad when I said you were happily married, when you knew that I know better. Please forgive me. Even though you shared my email address on the forum, I shall not share yours here. That would be wrong

You are a pathetic and pitiful liar...

"Dennis apparently found my email address in one of the telephone books lakeside. And he emailed me." LIE

"We are communicating on a regular basis." LIE

" Apparently he is happily married to...….  More later." LIE

"Don't worry greengo, I will not share any personnel info I---we may know about each other" LIE

You know nothing personnel about me except my email address that you stole from somewhere and YOU emailed ME. The only email I sent you as indicated above was my response to that asking where you got my email. I have never, ever met you, talked to you or had any other direct correspondence with you except what you started and I abruptly ended. I am seriously considering contacting the owners of this board to discuss my options (possibly legal). 

6 hours ago, mudgirl said:

Playful sarcasm is totally wasted on that poster- complete inability to ever grasp when people are being sarcastic or goofing around. 

You are correct. I know Pete loves to tease but I hope he will consider leaving that poster alone. The sustained teasing is bordering on being cruel. And I have never thought of Pete as a cruel person.

37 minutes ago, gringohombre said:

You are a pathetic and pitiful liar...

"Dennis apparently found my email address in one of the telephone books lakeside. And he emailed me." LIE

"We are communicating on a regular basis." LIE

" Apparently he is happily married to...….  More later." LIE

"Don't worry greengo, I will not share any personnel info I---we may know about each other" LIE

You know nothing personnel about me except my email address that you stole from somewhere and YOU emailed ME. The only email I sent you as indicated above was my response to that asking where you got my email. I have never, ever met you, talked to you or had any other direct correspondence with you except what you started and I abruptly ended. I am seriously considering contacting the owners of this board to discuss my options (possibly legal). 

Now, if someone were to reply to your post saying "FAKE NEWS!!   FAKE NEWS!"    how would you feel about that?     

Give it a rest and put this thread to bed.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Xena said:

You are correct. I know Pete loves to tease but I hope he will consider leaving that poster alone. The sustained teasing is bordering on being cruel. And I have never thought of Pete as a cruel person.

Then you don't really know him.