Chapala.com Webboard

Need a pool guy for a month

After we had our pool reconstructed I took over maintenance because it really is easy and having a lot of experience I do it better than anyone we have had previously.  It also helps I go out each morning and skim the floating stuff off and brush it down every couple days.

I'm looking for someone who can come and do maintenance using my tools and chemicals for a month while we are up north.  Suggestions appreciated.

8 hours ago, Upfront said:

you seem to have a personal crusade against me. i don't care though. by the way please show us all your positive respnse because all youve done on this htread is yammer at me

There are seven posts in this thread so far. One is the OP and one is a helpful response. Two are from Virgo Lady. Three are from you. Are you sure you know who is the one yammering?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Upfront said:

yes quite sure. but glad you jumped on the bandwagon. counting number of psts now are we. what a great use of your time. i made one simple comment. because i was responding to a comment that i thought needed it. i mean look at that post. who doesnt know that

Butt out of my thread, please.  You are adding nothing but distraction to it.

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3