Chapala.com Webboard

Does any woman here know where to buy hair straightening cream/treatment?

This is to straighten hair without an iron.

I just want to know if someone knows where to get it locally, if it is available.

Please don't tell me to check beauty shops, I know that. Trying to save time, plus, many shops may not be open.

I would appreciate responses staying on topic.

Thanks.

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, Upfront said:

always your opinion. leave the guy alone. no one cares about your opinion except youreself

Well, five people reacted to her opinion so it is not just herself. But, looking at your response, I find myself wondering once again who is this consistently belligerent poster? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Upfront said:

look at the people who reacted that way. seriously. they always do. only artsnob answered politely. everyone else has it in for eric. i find rude people extremely distasteful. you are not one of those people

I understand that, Eric Upfront.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Upfront said:

look at the people who reacted that way. seriously. they always do. only artsnob answered politely. everyone else has it in for eric. i find rude people extremely distasteful. you are not one of those people

You are correct and everyone on this Board have been aware of these low life since they have been on this Board. They are about themselves and no one else. They need help, but maybe it is too late.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Upfront said:

hardly. you are like a dog with a bone. you have nothing to say on any thread except nasties about me. glad you are so drawn to me but why dont you let a thread be a thread. because of course you cant. your duty in life is to misunderstand the use of the word troll and just be one yourself. good for you. cant wait to seed whats next.

🤣 Yes, I am the one disrupting all these threads. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, virgo lady said:

I suspect you're onto something here....more like Upfront = Jim Bowie, perhaps.

No. Not his style.

However, do you remember a poster last known as Bennie2 who posted here under several different names for years? She disappeared a few years ago. Upfront and she share several style points and have the same “enemies.” If not Bennie, Upfront is someone who has been here before under different names. One of us old timers will nail it sooner or later. We always do. Or, they end up eventually outing themselves. They just can not help themselves.

4 hours ago, Upfront said:

you people are so far off the mark. what really gets me is the time you waste doing this. hilarious if not oh so sad.

Yet you have never offered anyone any requested advice on this forum, as far as I'm aware, never been helpful, engaged in any topic in any meaningful way or even been conversational in any way. You bring nothing to the table.

Your entire motivation for posting seems to consist of giving your opinion on the appropriateness of other's posts. You're like some "church lady" who's set herself up as arbiter of "niceness" and "nastiness", as if you think there was some job opening for that position here that needed to be filled.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1