Chapala.com Webboard

HP printer cartridges, anywhere lakeside?

ISO HP printer cartridge lakeside as mine won’t accept the “generic” version I had in reserve.  Does any sell these locally as I really need one yesterday, LOL!

ive ordered from Amazon Mexico but that doesn’t arrive until Thursday.

Thanks, in advance, for any information that may be helpful.

Val 😀

There should be another thread on this forum for same subject.  From Ajijic plaza the street running East to West you go about 1 to 2 blocks West and on lake side is shop selling HP cartridges.  I bought there before when couldn't get at Walmart.  They have good selection.  Hope they are open.

Many thanks for the quick input.  Fortunately, I was able to scan and put on a thumb drive the documents that needed to be printed, signed, scanned and returned by using my husband's computer and OLD printer, LOL.

Also, thanks for the tip about Mercado Libre, I'll compare prices with the local locations as well as Costco, Office Depot and Amazon.

Val  :)

9 hours ago, EldonNova said:

There is a store on Ocampo just past Manix Restaurant if you are travelling east.  They sell both HP and generic brands.  Both seem to work in my printer.

I am sure we are talking about the same shop.  I remember it was near Manix restaurant so I may have wrong street.

• Like 1

If my memory serves (questionable), Martin was the owner of this great place on Ocampo.  I think he and his wife split and his health deteriorated with diabetes in the last year or so. It's so sad as both are/were wonderful people.  If she is continuing to run his business, I'd be more than happy to give her my business.  Lovely, sweet lady and perhaps trying to rear kids without a Dad, present.

Stay safe!

Val :)