Chapala.com Webboard

Our president says the we now have a space force. Isn't this the new Mexican Space Force HQ? Whatever it is, it is very impressive looking

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Lost, you have already broken two of the rules..... the only two!   No hints and only one picture.  You're going to get disqualified forever, for sure... and you won't get the prize that doesn't e

La Piedad is under 2 hours.    BTW, the idea of the game is to keep it moving.  It shouldn't turn into Twenty Questions.  Nor is it Stump the Band.  Time limit for correct answer is 4-6 hours, th

Excellent. It is the Catedral de San Juan Bautista. The donation will be made today. Gracias.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, RickS said:

Mexico has an Air Force?

Rick, you must be joking, as many times as I´m sure you have been on the west side of Guad/Zapopan on Vallarta coming or leaving town, you have noticed the signage directing you to the Air Force Academy.

RickS, when I attempted to join their Space Force, they ran me out of the building and told me to come back in 12 years. I  am not sure what they meant considering my age :)

13 hours ago, johanson said:

RickS, when I attempted to join their Space Force, they ran me out of the building and told me to come back in 12 years. I  am not sure what they meant considering my age :)

Just looking at you, they would easily surmise you wouldn´t be around in 12 more years. 

How are you making out on those Seahawks tickets?  Russell Wilson is furnishing a lot of meals for unemployed people:

On 7/17/2020 at 5:54 PM, Go Solar said:

This interesting private structure with castle like rooftop edges,  sits up on a hill, overlooking the city below it, and you might stay there, on a trip to see "los monarcos".

100_4842.JPG

We need another hint on this one, I think.....

OK....don't need to name the property, just the city.

It is about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way between Chapala and CDMX.      Has a zoo, an old aqueduct, large famous cathedral and a great mix of old and new, wonderful to walk around the central downtown area.    

15 minutes ago, Go Solar said:

OK....don't need to name the property, just the city.

It is about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way between Chapala and CDMX.      Has a zoo, an old aqueduct, large famous cathedral and a great mix of old and new, wonderful to walk around the central downtown area.    

Morelia?

1 hour ago, Holalola said:

Morelia?

Ding Ding Ding!   Correct.     

The property name is Casa Aurora de Belen, a B&B / small hotel with a very nice property up on the hilltop, south of the city,  with very nice owners and great views.

• Thanks 1

Yep!  It's a fun museum.  Brady was a painter, rather eccentric and the folk art there is amazing. It is the house he lived in for many years in Cuernavaca.  

4 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Atotonilco? 

There are many Atotonilcos in Mexico but I too call El Santuario Atotonilco by that single name.

How about Mexico's best museum?

Capture.PNG

6 minutes ago, Mostlylost said:

Diego Rivera Museum   in Mexico City?  Lots of pre-hispanic art

Known as, "Museo Anahuacalli".