Chapala.com Webboard

Mexico Travel Game

Bisbee Gal

13 hours ago, johanson said:

RickS, when I attempted to join their Space Force, they ran me out of the building and told me to come back in 12 years. I  am not sure what they meant considering my age :)

Just looking at you, they would easily surmise you wouldn´t be around in 12 more years. 

How are you making out on those Seahawks tickets?  Russell Wilson is furnishing a lot of meals for unemployed people:

OK....don't need to name the property, just the city.

It is about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way between Chapala and CDMX.      Has a zoo, an old aqueduct, large famous cathedral and a great mix of old and new, wonderful to walk around the central downtown area.    

15 minutes ago, Go Solar said:

OK....don't need to name the property, just the city.

It is about 1/2 to 2/3 of the way between Chapala and CDMX.      Has a zoo, an old aqueduct, large famous cathedral and a great mix of old and new, wonderful to walk around the central downtown area.    

Morelia?

1 hour ago, Holalola said:

Morelia?

Ding Ding Ding!   Correct.     

The property name is Casa Aurora de Belen, a B&B / small hotel with a very nice property up on the hilltop, south of the city,  with very nice owners and great views.

• Thanks 1