Chapala.com Webboard

9 hours ago, RickS said:

Unfortunately Pete knows that as he is a Moderator of sorts there.  I think that slainte39 was actually speaking of the other local Board... you know, Bob's Board....as Computer Guy does not post on the soon to be disbanded Mexconnect.com

Just to clarify - only the forums on MexConnect are being "disbanded."

The bulk of MexConnect.com (currently 3700 articles and 8000+ photos) is being relocated to a brand-new platform. We are making good progress with the move and will be launching the new platform within the next few weeks. Thanks!

• Like 2

I realize the Mexconnect forum has to go away, but darn I am going to miss going there and very very occasionally, maybe once every month or two, binge able read a post and answer it if someone hadn't already.

10 hours ago, johanson said:

I realize the Mexconnect forum has to go away, but darn I am going to miss going there and very very occasionally, maybe once every month or two, binge able read a post and answer it if someone hadn't already.

Yes, Pete, but - on the bright side - MexConnect will finally have the comments feature we wanted 15 years ago! So there will be many new opportunities for you to comment and respond. Stay well, TB.