Chapala.com Webboard

Helpful Hint. No fog eye glasses

When wearing a mask eye glasses fog.  To prevent this, wash your glasses with liquid dish detergent and rinse with water.  Dry and glasses don't fog.  I did this today and NO FOG !!

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, sm1mex said:

When wearing a mask eye glasses fog.  To prevent this, wash your glasses with liquid dish detergent and rinse with water.  Dry and glasses don't fog.  I did this today and NO FOG !!

I just tried with Axion and it didn't work.  What kind of detergent do you use?

23 minutes ago, sm1mex said:

shaving foam works well too, it works also great on mirrors.

Soap hasn't worked at all for me. Not sure why. I use paper surgical tape across the top of the mask and it works like a charm. I can remove the mask (while riding in the car) and put it back on when I get to my destination.

• Thanks 1

I used Axion also. Soap up good and just rinse and don’t rub. I had to go out today and did not soap up my glasses and they fogged. I guess I will have to soap them each time I go out which isn’t often. 🤨