Chapala.com Webboard

Police are ticketing in SAT now

Jalisco now requires insurance.  I don't know if they are checking for it when a cop stops you.

I haven't seen anything that indicates the emissions program is in general operation.  They were supposedly testing it with government vehicles.

2 hours ago, gringohombre said:

speak for yourself!!!

But Upfront was speaking for us. So it was appropriate to use the word we.

I want to add that you are so entertaining, greengo. We just love reading your R.  ………………………...

Please, keep on posting. :) :) 

1 hour ago, johanson said:

But Upfront was speaking for us. So it was appropriate to use the word we.

I want to add that you are so entertaining, greengo. We just love reading your R.  ………………………...

Please, keep on posting. :) :) 

So its B.......... to be concerned about the insurance requirements here? As a  confirmed Conservative, I believe in limited government, however it's first and foremost duty is the protection of THE PEOPLE! I would think that you and others of your persuasion would also be concerned more about that, and not focused so much on emission stickers!!!

And how on God's Green Earth can one poster here speak for this whole board???  Do we not believe in DIVERSITY!!!

Greengo, we are not supposed to talk politics here. It is one of the rules of the Chapala Forum.

And I do love reading most of your non-political posts be they  Real,  Red or Republican or whatever you are suggesting.

But I would almost never say that they are Boring