Chapala.com Webboard

Need a higher calorie higher fat food for picky older cat

Thank you for the information you have about pets, especially cats. I got my first cat in 1997 when I bought my house lakeside and a cat which had previously been a pet of the deceased owner of the house I bought , ran away from whomever tried to adopt it, and  returned to the house that it previously lived in, my house.  At that time I knew nothing about cats and guess who helped me out? The cat expert, Natasha..

I had no idea that my from-the -frig canned food needed heating. Once I learned from Natasha, I have been doing it ever since. She and her husband, a dog expert have help me and many others a great deal over the years. And I thank you both :) 

• Like 1

I have been extremely fortunate. I had Cornish Rex (low shedding) for many years due to allergies. They were the least fussy eaters I have ever seen. There are two popular sayings: Rex will eat anything that doesn't eat them, and Rex will eat anything that doesn't move. If it moves they have to catch it first.

I miss my Rex.

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 9:17 AM, Natasha said:

You have no idea how spoiled this cat is.  :D 

On 7/14/2020 at 9:17 AM, Natasha said:

Hey Holalola..... NEVER forget...... Dogs have masters. Cats have STAFF 😍

Funny... but I didn't post that.  MC - are you editing my posts??

5 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

No, she just confused me with you.

I say that all the time.  It is sure true in this house.

No, it's on my post.  No biggie, but go back and look.  I said heat it, you said "my wife tried that".  I don't have a wife, so I didn't type that statement.