Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

Driver licence renewal

Recommended Posts

On 7/8/2020 at 9:38 PM, Garth said:

I need to renew my Mexican driver licence. Does anyone have contact info for someone who can help me? 

Its easy to do at your own but if you need assistance get somebody like Spencer.

What you need is CURP  photocopy, proof of address IN YOUR NAME no more than 90 days old such as Telmex, CFE etc (Originals and Photocopy). Your immigration card*, passport*, licence (original only)

*original and photocopy

If you don't have all this info you are better off to do it with one of the facilitators

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...