Jump to content
Chapala.com Webboard

No masks worn by employees at Farmacia Christina


Recommended Posts

For those who patronize Farmacia Christina and care to know.  Today all four employees inside were without masks.  So they choose that option, and I have options too.  Just FYI.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

At Walmart this morning at ten, there was a person going around telling people to put their masks back on, and all the checkers had them on correctly..great I hope they keep it up...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bmh said:

IF they are not near anyone, what is the big deal?

Read how it is found the virus can linger in the air for a period of time after the spreader has left. That's the big deal.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bmh said:

IF they are not near anyone, what is the big deal?

If you cough, sneeze, or just breathing, near items that someone else might pick up,  buy, and take home.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, colliju said:

For those who patronize Farmacia Christina and care to know.  Today all four employees inside were without masks.  So they choose that option, and I have options too.  Just FYI.  

Here is where you can report businesses that are not in compliance: Javier Francisco Torres Sandoval 33 13 48 78 18 --This is from a message from Hector Eapana.

Many people on Facebook have complained about Farmacia Cristina and they have walked out. I don't understand why they don't get it and see they are losing business.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Al Berca said:

I wonder if the employees at their  Chapala store are doing the same thing.

We didn't know that Cristina had a location in Chapala.  What is the address in Chapala?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Al Berca said:

Readily available using Google.

Yes,that confirms that it has one store only, located in Ajijic which is in the MUNICIPIO of Chapala.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Yes,that confirms that it has one store only, located in Ajijic which is in the MUNICIPIO of Chapala.

Thank you happyjillin.  I did a search before I posted my question asking for an address.  That is WHY I asked for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This type of disregard for following the mask protocol will result in the following:

The Governor of Jalisco, Enrique Alfaro, said that if the spike in coronavirus cases continues in the state, an “emergency button” would be activated and there would be a “dry stop” of activities for 14 days, so that the epidemic does not end. of control.

https://www.web24.news/u/2020/07/alfaro-warns-of-dry-stop-in-jalisco-if-covid-continues-to-rise.html

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Guiness said:

Yesterday in Chapala, the majority of people were not wearin

I've noticed the same thing.  And yet the number of cases in Chapala is still very low.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mainecoons said:

Yeah, just don't shop there.  Problem solved.

Gee, why didn't I think of that?   😂😛😉

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hensley said:

Here is where you can report businesses that are not in compliance: Javier Francisco Torres Sandoval 33 13 48 78 18 --This is from a message from Hector Eapana.

Many people on Facebook have complained about Farmacia Cristina and they have walked out. I don't understand why they don't get it and see they are losing business.

Hector the expat liason messaged me today and said he will visit them.  

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Farmacia Cristina Chapala

Privado Zaragoza #65, Col. Centro, Chapala

1 block from CFE.

hours Monday- Saturday 8:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.

376-765-7587

farmacia-cristina@hotmail.com

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A lady selling behind a counter in Joco was not wearing a mask and the store was shut down. Recent article and picture in the Reporter. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Al Berca said:

Farmacia Cristina Chapala

Privado Zaragoza #65, Col. Centro, Chapala

1 block from CFE.

hours Monday- Saturday 8:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.

376-765-7587

farmacia-cristina@hotmail.com

 

Screenshot_20200708-124203_Maps.jpg

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, colliju said:

For those who patronize Farmacia Christina and care to know

I miss Guadalupe, who was the main person behind the Rx counter there a few years back.     She was great to deal with in all ways.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...