Chapala.com Webboard

No masks worn by employees at Farmacia Christina

On 7/7/2020 at 9:17 PM, court0503 said:

Part of The big deal is that it’s the policy, whether you personally agree with it or not. 

Any business not respecting the rules set out by the authorities risk fines and closure

On 7/7/2020 at 3:08 PM, oregontochapala said:

I hope you both turned and walked out when you saw this. Those who patronize businesses that don't follow protocols are equally at fault and very much at risk.

Not easy since this pharmacie is one of the best and usually has what you are looking for.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:50 AM, Mainecoons said:

I've noticed the same thing.  And yet the number of cases in Chapala is still very low.

As long as you wear your mask just avoid any contact with those who don't even if it means a little stepping away from perceived danger!

11 minutes ago, joco69 said:

As long as you wear your mask just avoid any contact with those who don't even if it means a little stepping away from perceived danger!

The point is we have a bunch of people running around in Chapala not wearing masks and often getting close to each other but there is no run up cases.  And the Tapatios have been back for a while now.  

Christina Farmacia is a great pharmacy but when I shopped there I often found what they charged to be slightly higher than the charge at Farmacia Guadalajara..  Is that still the case?  Say I from Seattle where I get most of my Meds

On 7/7/2020 at 2:14 PM, colliju said:

For those who patronize Farmacia Christina and care to know.  Today all four employees inside were without masks.  So they choose that option, and I have options too.  Just FYI.  

FB_IMG_1594516286782.jpg