Chapala.com Webboard

No masks worn by employees at Farmacia Christina

For those who patronize Farmacia Christina and care to know.  Today all four employees inside were without masks.  So they choose that option, and I have options too.  Just FYI.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bmh said:

IF they are not near anyone, what is the big deal?

Read how it is found the virus can linger in the air for a period of time after the spreader has left. That's the big deal.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, colliju said:

For those who patronize Farmacia Christina and care to know.  Today all four employees inside were without masks.  So they choose that option, and I have options too.  Just FYI.  

Here is where you can report businesses that are not in compliance: Javier Francisco Torres Sandoval 33 13 48 78 18 --This is from a message from Hector Eapana.

Many people on Facebook have complained about Farmacia Cristina and they have walked out. I don't understand why they don't get it and see they are losing business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, happyjillin said:

Yes,that confirms that it has one store only, located in Ajijic which is in the MUNICIPIO of Chapala.

Thank you happyjillin.  I did a search before I posted my question asking for an address.  That is WHY I asked for it.

This type of disregard for following the mask protocol will result in the following:

The Governor of Jalisco, Enrique Alfaro, said that if the spike in coronavirus cases continues in the state, an “emergency button” would be activated and there would be a “dry stop” of activities for 14 days, so that the epidemic does not end. of control.

https://www.web24.news/u/2020/07/alfaro-warns-of-dry-stop-in-jalisco-if-covid-continues-to-rise.html

3 hours ago, hensley said:

Here is where you can report businesses that are not in compliance: Javier Francisco Torres Sandoval 33 13 48 78 18 --This is from a message from Hector Eapana.

Many people on Facebook have complained about Farmacia Cristina and they have walked out. I don't understand why they don't get it and see they are losing business.

Hector the expat liason messaged me today and said he will visit them.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Al Berca said:

Farmacia Cristina Chapala

Privado Zaragoza #65, Col. Centro, Chapala

1 block from CFE.

hours Monday- Saturday 8:00 a.m.- 9:00 p.m.

376-765-7587

farmacia-cristina@hotmail.com

Screenshot_20200708-124203_Maps.jpg

• Thanks 1