Chapala.com Webboard

If you are thinking about buying a vehicle the Alamo is an interesting day out, if you go on a Saturday or a Sunday there are hundreds of vehicles there for sale in every price range,  I would be very careful about about buying from there, but it does give you an idea of the prices. 
Even if you buy from a reputable dealer it is no guarantee that the vehicle hasn’t been stolen, the paper work moves so slowly that the vehicle can be stolen and resold before the paper work gets circulated. This happened to friend’s of mine.  

There are no guarantees anywhere, but you will get a hell of a deal at the Alamo. And it is worth the trip just to see all the cars. Some makes I've never heard of. Spenser says he can validate papers so get a copy and take it to him before you buy.

Some may have had a good deal on their solo search but more haven’t.   It’s a crap shoot.    I’d go with S&S because of their experience and reputation in the business as well as exhibiting honesty and integrity through the years.   

• Like 3