Chapala.com Webboard
Sign in to follow this  
Tamilla C.

2016 Mazda CX-3, Original Owner, Well-Maintained, 80,000 km, all records, great car! $230,000 pesos (price reduced!)

$220,000 MXN pesos (PRICE REDUCED!)

You will love this car! It's agile, sporty, the perfect size, and it's been serviced at Mazda every 10K. The car was purchased by me, in Mexico. The plates are from the state of Mexico. (estado de Mexico)

I live in Ajijic, and can show the car anywhere in Lakeside, or in Guadalajara. 

It's the highest trim, so it has a sunroof and a backup camera.

I have all of the records, and I am the original owner. You can send me a whatsapp if you'd like a test drive: +15136028835

Thanks!

2016-mazda-cx-3-malibu-california-july-2048nAPIqD7edWZseNpRQ0LQ-8.fit_scale.sizeffbb973a264b149703aedc1d34eb1dea.jpg2016-Mazda-CX-3-93.jpg

Hi! I just saw your questions! It's 80,000 kilometers, and it is a Mexican car. Plated in the State of Mexico. I live in Ajijic. I'm the original owner, super responsible person, I have ALL of the paperwork for this car. All fees are paid up to date. 

My number is +15136028835 (American number). You can contact me through whatsapp at that number. Or email at tamillajo@gmail.com

Thanks!

This is ONLY a head's up about the plates and not at all about the car or seller....

Be very careful to fully check out a vehicle plated in the State of Mexico....  many were bogus. 

Thanks Rick! I actually bought this car in Cancun from a dealership, brand new and I have all of the documents for it. It has Mexico plates because Cancun was changing governments and wasn't giving out plates during a period of several months. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1