Chapala.com Webboard

Hospital names

Zeb

Here is the US Consulate list https://photos.state.gov/libraries/guadalajara/38026/rayasgm/GDL Doctors.pdf  it is a bit dated

I think what you want is (1) Hospital Civil Nuevo (Guad)  (2)  Hospital Civil Antiguo (Guad)  (3) the new hospital in Jocotepec,      on the east side as you approach the town.

IMSS only servess people who are signed up/accepted into their program (CoV emergencies notwithstanding).

IMSS Hospitals  (not clinics)

HGR 45 Guadalajara

HGO CMN OCCIDENTE Guadalajara

CCSM 1 OBLATOS Zapopan

HGZ 14 Guadalajara

HGR 46 Guadalajara

LABORATORIO CITOLOGíA EXFOLIATIVA Guadalajara

HGZMF 6 OCOTLáN

HP CMN OCCIDENTE Guadalajara

HES CMN OCCIDENTE Guadalajara

BS CMN OCCIDENTE Guadalajara

HGR 110 OBLATOS Guadalajara

HGZ 89 Guadalajara

HGR 180 Tlajomulco

ISSSTE

Hospital Regional Doctor Valentin Gomez Farias

IPEJAL

Pila Seca Taquepaque

Other Govt Hospitals (not clinics)

Hospital Civil Fray Antonio Alcalde Guadalajara

Hospital Civil Juan I Menchaca Guadalajara

Hospital de la Mujer Guadalajara

Hospital de Maternidad Lopez Mateos Guadalajara

262-HOSPITAL COMUNITARIO Jocotepec

Ángel Leaño Hospital

Military

HOSPITAL MILITAR REGIONAL DE GUADALAJARA

Edited by Mostlylost
Add the newest hospital
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mostlylost said:

IMSS Hospitals  (not clinics)

HGR 45 Guadalajara

HGO CMN OCCIDENTE Guadalajara

CCSM 1 OBLATOS Zapopan

HGZ 14 Guadalajara

HGR 46 Guadalajara

LABORATORIO CITOLOGíA EXFOLIATIVA Guadalajara

HGZMF 6 OCOTLáN

HP CMN OCCIDENTE Guadalajara

HES CMN OCCIDENTE Guadalajara

BS CMN OCCIDENTE Guadalajara

HGR 110 OBLATOS Guadalajara

HGZ 89 Guadalajara

HGR 180 Tlajomulco

ISSSTE

Hospital Regional Doctor Valentin Gomez Farias

IPEJAL

Pila Seca Taquepaque

Other Govt Hospitals (not clinics)

Hospital Civil Fray Antonio Alcalde Guadalajara

Hospital Civil Juan I Menchaca Guadalajara

Hospital de la Mujer Guadalajara

Hospital de Maternidad Lopez Mateos Guadalajara

262-HOSPITAL COMUNITARIO Jocotepec

Ángel Leaño Hospital

Military

HOSPITAL MILITAR REGIONAL DE GUADALAJARA

Thanks a bunch for providing all of that!

Just as an added bit of information; if you have an emergency and have no enrolment in the IMSS or ISSSTE instead of going to a 100 percent private hospital for service you can go to the "Other Govt Hospitals (not clinics)" on the above list and the service will be fees established for INSABI as long as you are legally in Mexico which in my guess, depending on what services you require, will cost less than 1/3 the cost of most middle of the road private hospitals. Many services INSABI covers for free but not the more severe illnesses.

Another alternative is Star Medica which is a discount private hospital group - Carlos Slim is/was a large investor when they first started to open up, but I don't know if he still is - and get about 40 to 45 percent off what other middle of the road private hospitals might charge.

• Thanks 1

it looks like you are looking for someone  who disappeared.. maybe in a hospital.. Do not forget the morgue if you have details or some foul play was involved.. Good luck on the denunca , they do not make t easy and ther response was underwheming a few years ago.. Hopefully they are more on the ball now...

On 6/28/2020 at 9:00 PM, bmh said:

it looks like you are looking for someone  who disappeared.. maybe in a hospital.. Do not forget the morgue if you have details or some foul play was involved.. Good luck on the denunca , they do not make t easy and ther response was underwheming a few years ago.. Hopefully they are more on the ball now...

That is exactly right.  A denuncia has been filed. I believe the police found the person, but now trying to find where he was taken.  It was fowl play.

• 11 months later...

Hi everyone- I am desperately trying to find the hospital where my mother died.  She lived in lake Chapala and got sick a few years back and I was only recently notified by her sister that my mom had named me as beneficiary to an account in Ajijic.  The problem is, I don’t have a death certificate to prove to the bank that my mom passed, I have no understanding how to get one and my aunt is not helping me even though she has my moms death certificate. I speak Spanish and am preparing myself to go down there as I have just renewed my passport- but I don’t know if I can walk into a registro civil and ask for a copy of my mother’s death certificate.  I work and if I go down to do this I can’t take much time away from the states.  I really could use anything my mom left me as times are tight for my family- I just have no idea what sort of crazy awaits me in Mexico as I try to find the hospital where she passed away so that I can locate the registro civil in that area and even if I accomplish all of this if I can come down and go into an office and get what I need.  Any help or information would be so appreciated.  I really need some direction w this.  When I asked my aunt which hospital she passed at she just wrote IMSS.  After finding this site I realize that there are several IMSS hospitals in the Guadalajara area