Chapala.com Webboard

Mobdro problems Anroid box for TV

Since Derek Young passed on, am desperate for someone with any ideas.  Mobdro has always worked on our android box ((TV) , and often "holds" the signal  from MSNBC better than other fav... TV Tap Pro.  But for the last while it will NOT open let alone show channels. Tried re-booting  box.  Tried re-booting modem. Tried clearing data as well as cache (suggested in on-line video). Changed HDMI from 1 to 2 to 3.  Nada. Tried going to apps and asking it to open from there.  Nada

Tuesday uninstalled it and re-installed (the latter with GREAT difficulty since am the last thing from a techie imaginable) as suggested on line. SAYS install successful. Did I want to open? Yes. NADA!!!!!

One place I tried (google) said sometimes Mobdro is making internal changes that affect it and that I should wait a few days before trying again. Will do that, but in the meantime..... any other ideas out there?

Gracias   from a techno-:().

The latest download of Ver. 2.1.82 fixed my Mobdro app. on my Smart box about 2 weeks ago when they offered it when I started it. I just checked it now and it works fine. MSNBC right now is freezing a bit but is watchable but the other channels are not freezing - the ones I watch. If I don't update everytime they offer them usually by then more channels are freezing up sometimes and the update takes care of that problem. Rarely a channel will not at least start to play at it's worst.

Yeah, I downloaded that new version too..... and it SAYS "done" but only get the purple background and the "M" and can't get any further. This has never happened before, so totally confused.

Someone just sent me name of a person who has "replaced" Derek and will ask him...... when it gets to the top of my ever-changing list again......sigh.......       Thanks to all